Tepro PP25 Vacuum Packer 3ph
The Tepro PP25 is a highly efficient double-chambered vacuum packer made of stainless steel. Modified Atmosphere Packing (MAP) system, thermal film cutting system and soft air.
The design of the machine was considered with hygiene and safety aspects in mind. The flat chamber and removable sealing bars make it easy to keep the machine clean.
To the get optimal packing speed, the lid moves between the chambers and the machine is equipped with the pneumatic arm for assistance. Regardless of chamber pressure, the system gives optimal force in the sealing process. The PP25 is also equipped with wheel brakes to prevent the machine from moving, and a way to level the machine.
Microprocessor driver with digital vacuum measurement is installed in the machine. It is capable of having up to 25 packing programs, each with unique names. Every single program has the option of programming [vacuum] [%], gas [%], sealing time [s], cutting time [s] and so on. The programs options are displayed on the LCD display in real-time during the packing process.
Extra control panel features:
– Expectancy time: allows to automatically stop the program after the program has started. This is an ideal solution for getting an optimal vacuum without unnecessary steam forming.
– Pause vacuum: this option allows to set vacuum intervals, to get more gentle, as the vacuum continues. (option available on request).
– Soft air: it is possible to gently release air from the chamber after the bag has been sealed.This is used for packing delicate and sharp-edged products. The process keeps the product secure and helps prevent the product puncturing the bag (option available on request).
– Cycle counter with reset function.
– Function to test the vacuum of the chamber, and the vacuum of the system.
Floor Standing Model
Pump: 100 m/h, 3kW, three phase
Overall dimensions (mm): 1690 x 1000 x 1065
Chamber size (mm): 780 x 780 x 225
Sealing bar: 4 x 650mm wide + cutting system
● double seal
● Vacuum Pump 160 m/h